Anchor Physical Therapy offers a wide scope of practice within outpatient orthopedic and sports rehabilitation.
We provide referral and Direct Access (self-referral) evaluations along with physical therapy interventions such as manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, neuromuscular re-education, and physical agent modalities. Anchor Physical Therapy offers comprehensive post-surgical rehabilitation for even the most complicated of orthopedic surgeries including joint replacement and resurfacing, joint reconstructions, trauma, dysfunction, and overuse injuries.
Anchor Physical Therapy also provides performance evaluations for athletes and functional outcome measurements for all patients.
Rehabilitation and Therapy Programs
Evaluation & treatment of musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions will include but are not limited to:
- Non-surgical rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- General and complicated orthopedic injuries and/or conditions
- Sports-related rehabilitation
- Athlete-specific rehabilitation
- Overuse and repetitive motion injuries and conditions
- Cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacroiliac and pelvic dysfunction
- Post-trauma, osteoarthritis, post-fracture, sprains and strains
Anchor Physical Therapy will also offer community wellness programs including:
- Wellness consultations
- posture, nutrition, BMI, fall assessments
- Workstation and workplace ergonomic assessments
- Running and Functional Athletic Assessments
- Pre-surgical gait training
- crutches, stair ambulation, transfers, etc.
View a comprehensive list of conditions we can treat.
Physical Therapy interventions include:
- manual therapy
- therapeutic exercise
- neuromuscular re-education
- gait training
- vestibular therapies
- soft tissue mobilization
Physical Therapy modalities include:
- electrical stimulation
- spinal traction